What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is the best way to learn?

Status
Not open for further replies.

moonstone

Hello everyone,

What is the best way to practice all the web design tutorials (Specially CSS, HTML). Hope you guys share your experience. Hope this thread will be useful for the newbies like me.

Thanks in advance,

costisefu

I am a programmer.
The way I started was going to a webdesign company and working free for them for two months.
It's an 8 hours a day intense tutorial.

Elizabeth

If you have basic understanding in CSS and MySQL then I would suggest you learn Java. One of the famous author Reilly’s books are outstanding to guide you through. You can also learn some really appropriate methods of different programming on internet for free. learning programming language is essential to work on online projects like Ecommerce Website Design to make it error free for the users.

Last edited:

ibclare

Queen Bee
lynda.com is another inexpensive site that has tons of learning material in tutrial videos. Hang out a bit and you'll get some excellent suggestions.

gautamz07

Power User
moonstone if you really want to learn web development fast and want more practical knowledge and have more emphasis on "Doing" it while you learn , http://codeacademy.com is the place to go . U'll learn the basics well , and feel fairly confident about "Basic" HTML and CSS .

W3schools is always a good reference book .

Status
Not open for further replies.