What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Web Programming Site!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janifar

Banned
Web programming is the most striking because it’s so easy to learn and for learning I am using w3school. I think it's too helpful and resourceful site and now I wanna to learn more. Guys what are you following from which site or book. Please help me by suggesting book or site. I will be appreciating!! What is the best site for learning web program?

costisefu

I learned from pdf tutorials found on internet.
This way I could read on my phone anywhere and anytime that I had spare time.

Just search PHP tutorials for begginers.
You will need a bit of jquery also.

Albertolive

Just look for PHP guides for beginners. You will need a bit of JQUERRY also. And one more thing simply just try to search on the web relating your material and i am sure you will definitely get what you are looking for relating web designing and Web Design Company.

Last edited:

Elizabeth

In these days having a well designed and responsive website is must for every business. A web site is essential in providing visitors what they want. If you know all the basics of XHTML,CSS and graphic design then I recommend your next step is Java. You can search various references sites on internet, you can also get online courses in different programming.

andreacastre

W3school is really helpful in terms of programming.
I suggest the website sencha.com, it would teach you how to program in HTML5 and it is fun and easy to learn.

ecommercewp

W3school is really helpful in terms of programming and I learned from pdf tutorials found on internet.

Tom Mann

Guru
ecommercewp - W3school was already mentioned in this thread. Another person, Nathaniel, commented that it was neither a good, nor reliable source of info. Is the reason that you posted because your experience differs with Nathaniel's comment?

Tom M

Status
Not open for further replies.