What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help me with some inspiration, and ideas on a web site layout

balavalli

Hi friends as part my work i need to make a web site layout for a professional photographer.Am looking for some ideas and inspirational sites. the site basically wanted to be in black and white dominant and am looking for some nice idea, inspirational sites to start the design.Any help will be highy appreciated.

Looking at this article should give you a bit of inspiration!

They seem to be heading towards a really nice index page, with some fancy animated or audio filled navigation method these days.

Well yes they seems to be going towards a really nice catalogue page, with some elegant designs for any of the Web Design Company or sound loaded routing method these days.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are looking for some stunning website idea, I would suggest you to make up your mind to switch to some eCommerce business. Now the shopping trend has been totally changed. People love shopping online and it could generate a lot income from your online business. So plan out some eCommerce business.

If you are looking to create website for photography, try to avoid pure black background. Use slightly lighter shades.I recommend using limited set of colors and tones.Each section in your website need to tell a story to visitor. Try to keep fancy stuff minimum.

This is a good answer.

It needs to be simple - people need to see the images not the website!

Back