What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking For Help

Morningriser

I have this idea for a website that for the most part could get some attention however when it comes to web design I wouldn't consider myself even close to mediocre. My idea would involve intermediate networking design. I wouldn't necessarily call it a social network but I would consider it a community of sorts. I don't want to reveal anything in public so if anyone is interested in hearing more send me a private message.

Morningriser

Does anyone know anything about advanced web building? I have this idea for a website where indy game developers can upload their games and others can pay to download them and the developers will get a cut of each game they sell. Would anyone be able to build something like this?