What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How this?

Hoogle

Guru
this is about as basic as it comes look up tutorials on inline css, full page responsive etc. However if you are asking this then maybe you should look at using a good solid background such as wordpress and installing a full page responsive wordpress theme. Once your comfortable with that then maybe look at doing it without the wordpress.

Thank you Hoogle! I understand that Wordpress and Joomla is more or less the same. Just that Joomla can also bend to more demanding stuff. Well Joomla is something that I know. It also runs on css if I'm not confused. If the page is completely basic, which surprises me alot, I better start learning css. Will be needing it anyway as I have couple Joomla sites that I run.