What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Windows pc chat application design help !!!

Shyamal Ranjan

Guys Plz help with my problem with the Icons used in the application screens are looking blurred out in the Win Computer for Win 7 and 8 Application. I think I need to give icons used in app in different sizes like we do for all the other platforms like Android; Ios;Mac etc where I gave images in different sizes supporting different screen sizes and dpi's. Right now the resolution set for the Win App in 1366 x 768(the size at which it is being developed) and the icon are looking blurred.So this could be the solution also keeping in mind that that there are many monitor sizes out there .So please comment .(I know I am a noob) This is my first time I am designing an actual application for Win PC.

.Please HELP..

samc36

Try 256 x 256 for Windows and make it clear as possible at that size.

Shyamal Ranjan

Sorry but I didnt get it.You are saying I need to design all the images of small icons used every where in the above mentioned size..There are icons for every thing like contacts; settings etc..