What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help me with logo plz!

Poison4all

Hey guys!
I want a cool Youtube channel signature.
MY initials are PG which stands for ProfessionalGaming.
I have found a cool logo, which I want modified (logo found below).

I want my logo to look like that one, I only want O in OG to be extended so it will look like PG instead of OG.

My knowledge is so limited in this matter that I have no idea how to do that (so it will look like original signature). :cry:
If anyone would be so helpfull and do this for me I would be exteremely grateful!
For anyone who might be so helpfull: i would like to have 1 logo without ProfessionalGaming signed below it and one logo with ProfessionaGaming at the bottom.
You can of coruse any other picture for this purpose, I only want it to look like one above!

THANK YOU HUNDRED TIMES OVER! :)
Poison4all

Attachments

• 532249_370323359674329_151032158270118_1061771_528096424_n.jpg
    532249_370323359674329_151032158270118_1061771_528096424_n.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 33

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi Poison4all and welcome to PSG.

This is primarily a discussion forum to assist members in using Photoshop and Illustrator along with any related design issues for both.

While we don't mind requests for free edits, we prefer to guide and instruct new members on how to accomplish techniques or effects in Photoshop on their own.

There may be members here who would be willing to help you out, but this may take a while so please be patient.

As a freebie, one can only expect so much that can be done. Hiring a qualified PSG member/freelancer you can be assured that time and attention will be put into doing this and you're assured of quality results.

We have freelance pay for service area ... http://www.photoshopgurus.com/forum/...rvice-section/.

Go through our guidelines and price list. http://www.photoshopgurus.com/forum...-posting-freelance-job-please-read-first.html

Good Luck.

Poison4all

Greetings!

Thank you for your reply!
I want to make my Youtube channel better than it is adn I would really need help of all these frendly people.
Any advice would also be appreciated.

Have a nice day, Poison4all

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
Me thinks your going to have to pay for this work. It is not a simple matter of editing, suggest you post it in our freelance forum. You will find some pros willing to help you. Please read the info IamSam gave you.

Hoogle

Guru
Yes I know Optic Nations logo is creative and original, This is part of why they are so popular they don't copy people and have their own style. What happens if you ever become a professional gamer and you have ripped off 1 of the main people on the circuit. You will just get hated on.

Where as Optic appreciate their branding being used I am fairly sure they will not appreciate it being copied. You should probably be asking for someone to create your own logo you will have more interest. No real designer will with self respect will be happy ripping off another persons work.

And 1 day maybe it will be your logo people are coming on here asking for, I am sure you wouldnt like it if you ever got popular and then hundreds of people start using your logo.

optic copy.png

Poison4all

Hey.

How can you do something like that? I am relatively new to Photoshop and I would really use some help if you are willing to help me!

Thank you

Hoogle

Guru
I used Cinema 4d, illustrator and photoshop for that same as the original optic logo, However some kind person has made a modified font of XIROD to Optic which means you can probably do it in photoshop with 3d tools or make a 2d version