What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What a nice Social icon Strip

gautamz07

Power User
nice.png

I found this on some websites , these days a lot of websites have these , now if you look closely , its not just a social icon kidda strip , the part where it says the "3.7k" or "940" is being updated dynamically . maybe with the use of PHP or JS or smthing .

Actually can somebody tell me what that thing is called , so i can go and search in google ? or any tuts online that i can refer to mk the same ?

P.S. One issue with the forum UI , i can't find "My Threads" still :/ :/

Thank you .

Gautam .

admin

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
Pretty standard. The "bubble' behind the numbers can be done with CSS or a background image.

That one looks like a WordPress plugin I have seen before, don't recall the name of it.

FYI - My Posts / My Threads have been added to the 'Quick Links' menu.

gautamz07

Power User
Oh thank you , i found "My threads" .

btw , is it possible if i am building a normal website without wordpress to get the same box or social pluggin effect .