What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

making a Glow form

gautamz07

Power User
Hey guys , Today is such a boring monday . so i just went around google searching for inspiration and found something quite eye catching , let me share it with u guys :.

11_thumb.jpg

I really like the design and probably i guy who made it spent a few hours , on the tiny details here and there (The white glow/gradient from the top , the bg pattern , the button and form glow .. red and blue respectively , the tiny icons and so on ... ) .

what i'd like to do is remak this in HTML and CSS and post the result here :D .

I'll host this project on GITHUB once i'am done(sorry the last time i did't do it , i was too lazy :D ).

please feel free to add ur suggestions and comments . I know its a relatively easy task , but remember , attention must be paid to detail .

Thanks .

Gautam.

gautamz07

Power User
Will not abandon this one , will comeback to this , my boss just dumped soo much work on me LOL :D