What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clan Logo

Marshall Watson

hey hoogle i saw the logo u did for this guy in this thread: https://www.photoshopgurus.com/forum/web-design/38584-help-clan-logo.html

And I was wondering if u(or anyone else :D) could plz help me with a cool logo for my clan.
The clan is called AGG (Ascended Guardians of Gaming). i was thinking something like AGG in the middle with "Ascended Guardians" curved over the top and "of Gaming" curved under the logo.
colors red n black idk how ill leave that for ur best judgment(maybe red a n black gg idk if that will look good tho). but big metallic letters for the agg kinda like what u did for DOM, if u could interlock them somehow that looks good n cool that would be awesome too.
i would greatly appricaite it :D

some other images i found that kinda demonstrate my idea
AGG_Panel_refinished.JPGagg_logo_2_med.pngSMKA-Logo-2.jpg241uzkm.pngAgg-logo.pngd729396497c77e31297997a2eba96874.pngagile_clan_logo_sneaky_by_commiegfx-d5bf6ax.jpg

Mod edit: Moved post to its own thread

Last edited:

Hoogle

Guru
acknowledged the request, to tired to do anything now (2am here) Will have a look to see if anything comes to mind in the morning

Hoogle

Guru
Well here are my 2 versions for you, I am sure other people would like to have a go as well. Good Luck.
agggold.png

And the 1 based on the example you showed
AGGPSD.png

Marshall Watson

my god dude YOU ARE A GODD!! haha thats just awesome. i didnt mention anything about wings but that works amazing bc our current place holder logo is like an angel. just perfect <3.
ill show my clan mates and see what they think. that does work better then my txt surrounded full clan name, but some ppl in my clan might like that better. ill talk to them.

the only issue i have is i was also kinda planning on also making it a you tube channel logo. and for that it needs to be square instead of rec.
that i feel is an easy fix. if u would be so kind to do that for me that would be awesome. or if u just put up the psds i could prob fix it.

to be honest i was wondering if i could have the psds in general? if not, like if u want to keep ownership i completely understand since its ur work. no argument there.

but again thanks again those are beautiful and amazing work!!!! and i would like to see what other would come up with too :) verity never hurt.

Last edited:

Marshall Watson

hey hoogle or anyone else still. my clan really like the idea of a logo like this
AGG_Panel_refinished.JPG
if you could make a modified version of this that would be amazing! we love the gold and wings concept so if u could keep that just interlock the letters like this logo that would be amazing and if you can keep it square with the wings that would be awesome if not just the letters would work great for a yt logo.
we are using ur first logo as our website banner so thanks again for that so much,

jessica89

Banned
Hoogle,

Very nice :thumbsup: The second one is really good, if you made the outline black it would be extra elegant! :)