What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blurred form background .

gautamz07

Power User
Hey guys have a look at the below form , how was it created ? , i got this one on google ... i am more interested in the background , is it just a image that been blurred ?? or is it something thats more then a one step process. I know it should be something easy , but just taught i should ask .

00110.jpg

Thank you.

Gautam.

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
Sometimes it's difficult to say how the designer could have created an image. He could have used a plant image, blurred it down then rendered clouds with the cloud filter which could have also been blurred down and opacity lowered.

Doodle around in PS.

But if you're really interested to know what the full bare background could have looked like, continue your google search - use the image in Image Search. And you'll find it's from a free template.... LOL...... but without the lines on this one I just downloaded.

BlurredBG.jpg

Create 2 or 3 pixel white vertical lines , rotate at an angle , set layer mode to screen and lower the opacity. Same goes with the text or E-looking object....

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hey guys have a look at the below form , how was it created ? , i got this one on google ... i am more interested in the background , is it just a image that been blurred ?? or is it something thats more then a one step process. I know it should be something easy , but just taught i should ask .

Thank you.

Gautam.

I think it's just a blurred image of a flower.

gautamz07

Power User
@Div Thanks for your deep insight :D I will try that approach .
IamSam .... you have eyes of an eagle .. that indeed does look like a flower .