What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

web banner , need some reviews :)

gautamz07

Power User
Hey guys check out my web banner , and tell me what you think about it .

banner.jpg

comments please :D :D :D

Colombo516

I Personally love the design, it's nice and elegant. I'd go for a darker background however, I'll assume that tis' part of your website color-scheme.
its hard to read the font on my screen, the white looses itself in the light background.
i would suggest adding a nice and simple drop shadow on the fonts so it's more readable (maybe on the lines too.)

overall good job tho.

Last edited:

gautamz07

Power User
Colombo516 Thanks :) i suspected with the white font , visibility would be an issue , will keep tat in mind .

Thanks for the pointers .

have a nice day .

iDesign

Have you thought about switching the colours?

Black/Dark Grey background, with neon bright yellow boxes and font, maybe some glow added too? I will bring out a nice and sharp effect. With yellow and white both being a very light colour, it's a little difficult to read as stated above.

Overall, the design it nice, well positioned, simple yet creative.

Last edited:

gautamz07

Power User
@iDesign , i am sure u had something else in mind , heres a quick edit , neon yellow and grey definitely give a great contrast , and yes i was maybe missing the point that i am using 2 lighter colors , thanks for highlighting that ! :)

home-bg.jpg

Thank you.

Gautam.

Attachments

• home-bg.jpg
    home-bg.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

Paul

Former Member
Maybe change the letter colours in the yellow one to a more readable colour choice, they are lost in that sea of yellow and white blends.

iDesign

Good attempt, but I was thinking something more like this. It makes your icons and text really stand out. (Seemed to have had problems with viewing my post, so re-posted).

psgnew.jpg

guptachetan121993

You have designed these web banners perfectly.
I really like the colors you used it in.
It also looks much pretty If you can place real diamond colors in diamond image. ;)