What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fullsize Photoshop Grid needed!

mkshanghai

Hello everybody!

I want to design a website that is (responsive) fullscreen. That means it should be built up as for example: Google AdWords, YouTube, Wordpress, Wunderlist,.. So with the main navigation on the left side. Unfortunatly I am very bad in setting up a photoshop project, thats why I usually simply use the 960 grid, but then for centralized websites. But now I would like to design a fullscreen / fullsize website (as mentioned) and herefor I need a proper grid. Does anyone have a .psd grid template for me or can create one for me ( I am pretty bad with numbers ;( ) or can somebody tell me where and how I could get one from?

Would be great!

Thanks a lot and kind regards,
Manuel

Steve

Retired Administrator
Hi Manuel welcome to PSG.
We have members from all around the globe.
We're heading into the weekend and this weekend is a holiday weekend in the USA so response may be slow.
Hang in there.