What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need Suggestion for my Website

MarkRK

Hello Everyone,

Hope you all are doing Good, Hope I am not posting this Thread in Wrong Section or Not Violating any sort of forum Guidelines.

Well coming back to the topic I just launched my New Website named Responsive Checker and I need little bit help from you guys, Kindly Visit my Website, Overview it and Suggest me Changes related or Design or Development which can help the Visitors as I want this website to be very User Friendly

Waiting for your Responses!

Best Regards

Last edited by a moderator:

BaluM

not a badsite i reckon. But need to lift up the design a bit .Let me have a go at it and i post it soon.

inkpad.t

Guru
I'm probably out of place here, but i can;t refrain from commenting, OP'S join & post date, jan 16, one post, looks like a back link to the website to me.

If i have got this wrong i apologize now, but if not should this not be removed, I don't believe this has anything to do with Photoshop , not even posted it in the website section as far as i can see.

Again if if i am wrong , or tread on any ones toes , or missed any thing i apologize, I'm not usually that type of person to complain or make scene in here , just don't think the OP has any other interest in this site except creating a back link to his website.

Again if this is allowed , i'm sorry.