What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

there's got to be an easier way - sizing pictures

djdancer

I'm wondering if I'm making more work for myself than needed. I have a bunch of pictures that are the same shape but not the same size. I'm cropping and scaling over and over to get them to the size needed. It's simply taking me to long. They have to be the same size because they are going next to one another on the web. I know a lot of plugins and Wordpress media will make them like 150x150 or 300x300 etc but some of the important details look like they're being cutoff.

Also wondering if anyone knows of a simple image plugin for Wordpress that will revolve or change my pictures. I was using Codelights Flipbox last night that worked real well but when if flipped the pics they changed sizes so one would be bigger than the one next to it on flip. Just awkward looking.