What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please help me in choosing web hosting

0xyGen

Hi everyone,
I am sorry for possible offtopic, but I need your help in find new web hosting provider as soon as possible, because my current host (bluehost.com) is kicking me off, they say 'your account is using a lot server resources', but my website gets only about 200 visitors per day and my disk usage is 1500 MB (maybe they do not like that?)

Anyway, what would be your recommendations for getting reliable web hosting? Where are you hosting your websites? Are you happy with your providers?

I am now checking hosting24.com - offer looks very nice, but is it real that they can provide unlimited disk space?
I have contacted them about this question and they say something that "These days 500GB disk drive costs only $30 per month, so if some day we will run out of disk space we will simply add new 500GB disk drive with almost zero costs and you can continue uploading without any problems".

What do you think about it? Maybe things have changed in last 4 years? With my current provider I get only 2GB of disk space for $10 per month..
Any ideas and suggestions are much appreciated.

amethyst

Hey there,

I am NOT a reseller for them so I gain nothing by passing this on, but I love ADDR.com. I have never had a problem that wasn't fixed pretty quickly. their backend live 24/7 chat is great and they are very fair for $10/month. I recommend them to all of my clients. Maybe there is better now, but if it ain't broke, don't fix it right?

7Hunters

Free Web Hosting with PHP, MySQL and cPanel, No Ads is a good place to go and it's FREE. It has CPANEL access and you can point your domain name. All with no adverts - kinda cool.

Avoid Hostmonster if at all possible. They had a problem with their server that let all of my sites get hacked, they blamed it on me, refused to fix it after I found the problem and were really rude. I cancelled my contract with them and went with webhost.

amazingboy

Ya!!! sure i will help you to get the good web hosting companies.....
In more than 5 years i use this good website TheWebPole.com - Affordable, full service web hosting packages. for register my domain names and also get the hosting plans at cheap cost...... Still i use that website because they provide best services to the customers......
In this website they provide domain transfer,SEO certificate, website Design service and many more service with very good offers.....
So that i suggest you can use this website and host your own website at cheap cost and make use of the offers they are provided.......
In better you can visit that website and get the clear idea about the hosting plans.....