What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UI UX Webdesign PS/Sketch

Savrin

Hey guys ! Its my fist time on this forum, and i was hoping that maybe you can resolve my question. I am Young Graphic Designer with few years experience in print and advertising. i dont do web languages codes or anything like that, i know small bit but its not enough.

Lately there is a lot of job offers for Ui/Ux designers, and i was thinking to get into it. I already started few phone apps projects etc. But my whole question is.. i can do all those fancy layouts, but once you do it in photoshop how are you suposed to prepare the website or phone app to the developer? What i mean is basically it cant be flat design with all layers merged? Are you suposed to seperate all and make layers of header, body, buttons etc? How does that actually work? Thanks