What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wordpress & Bootstrap Free Tutorials

sc00t

Hi Guys,

I figure you all know everything else, so it stands to reason you'll be able to help me with this! :lol:

I want to learn how to create my own themes in Wordpress, and I've also read about (and separately been recommended) using the Bootstrap framework to do so.

Now, I do have I would say beginner/intermediate level HTML experience, I've obviously used Dreamweaver and, years ago, Frontpage, to design websites. I can modify Wordpress themes to make appearance difference, I know my way around a CSS stylesheet, but I'm certainly not at the level of being able to create a theme from scratch. My HTML knowledge is pretty archaic also.

So I'm hoping you guys can recommend some places to learn (for free) HTML, HTML5, PHP, and also Bootstrap, especially framed around working with Wordpress.

Thanks in Advance!
Scott