New profile posts

Hey, I just popped in. Saw Hoogle on Messenger and that prompted me to stop by. Been at least a year since I dropped by. I wonder if you'll ever even get this message. I miss our days on PSG! The energy was really up and crazy then! Take care, Clare; Once Upon a Time Queen Bee
Hey Hawkeye, I just dropped by to take a look and I'll come back later to spend more time. It's cool to see you're still around! Saw Hoogle today. He's who headed me back here to look around - I haven't been by in over a year. He asked me to say hi. He says he can't log in. I'm not going to speculate. Take care. Clare, Once Upon a Time: Queen Bee
hawkeye
hawkeye
Yeah, I still look in from time to time and try to assist people who are actually trying to learn how to use Photoshop. Unfortunately the site has become mostly a free work site. Nice to hear from you...
Hi Sam, I just popped in - God it's been awhile! I've been wondering if you're still here. I'll come by again and spend some more time perusing the joint, lol. I hope PSG has helped you keep sane during this past year. Love ya, Clare
Hi

I have been using PS for many years and could do this for you, if you send me the pictures I will send you a proof before payment...

Kind regards

Lee
Did a great job for me on a moderate sized creative project. Was always in contact and did great quality, fast work! Thankyou!
Hi admin, I am having trouble modifying my profile. When I go to hit Save it says " Oops We ran into some problems" and below that it says "Please enter a valid name. Any suggestions? Thanks
admin
admin
Thanks for the report. What are you trying to change when this happens?
JJLAPIN
JJLAPIN
1. My Location 2. About 3.Birth Year I had all of that after the upgrade then it disappeared. Thanks
D
Hi Tom!
I have a picture with tiny blurry text and I was curious if you could help make it readable. I have played with it on photoshop but I am completely new to photoshop.
Your help would be so appreciated!!
Thanks for the consideration.
B
I've gone through ur project requirements & understood that u want the job done by creating a banner for ur youtube channel that will go on a FB and YOUTUBE page. I am available to do it for for $30.
Glad to see you back.... i wonder what had happen to you.... I was always thankful for your input and advise, Glad to see you back friend.