Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Free High Quality Resources

Heeelooo! I Just bought the latest issue of Photoshop Creative (at least itīs the latest that has come to Sweden). Anyway, on the CD attached to the magazine, there was a link to a place with really high quality free resources, that I havenīt come across before. Itīs all free for both personal and commercial projects, and there is some amazing stuff here it you havenīt seen it already.

Here you go:

Freebies | Media Militia

2. Thanks ibclare, Zeealex, Still-learning, Mitchell, ALB68, Fatboy73 clicked thanks for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Re: Free High Quality Resources

Tx Vafann. I also love your idea of sharing photos. I just went through some old ones yesterday, pulling those I think I might be able to use for compositions. however, these are not digital, but older SLR shots. Anyway, for you to share is very generous.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ibclare View Post
    Tx Vafann. I also love your idea of sharing photos. I just went through some old ones yesterday, pulling those I think I might be able to use for compositions. however, these are not digital, but older SLR shots. Anyway, for you to share is very generous.
    You could alway scan them I think it would be really cool if we all shared pictures that are all just laying around anyway, Iīm sure we could put them to good use.

Freelance and GIMP+ Section Moderator Zeealex's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

agreed with vafann, get them on the scanner bed clare! thanks for sharing these, some great resources there!

LRG
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

good staff, thank you: )

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

this is very valuable resource moreover its free.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

A great link..... Thank You so much for sharing.

Another good reason to tune into PSG on a daily base!!.....

Ron
    Photoshop CC

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes, these are really great. I have the link, but forget about it sometimes when it's got exactly what I need. eg: Wire fencing pngs, 300 dpi and some 4000 px wide? Cool, even though to date I have needed wire fencing!
    Photoshop Gurus Site Rules

3 Ps of PS: perseverance, patience, & play!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

I would like to share these model resources. Both the artists are on deviantarts.com and have incredible collections of high quality images.

One is faestock (Jessica), and as the name suggests, there are a lot of fae images, but lots more including many useful poses and faces. Most models are placed in settings. http://faestock.deviantart.com/

Another is Marcus Ranum, and you will just have to visit the site and check these out. Inkpad and Inkz are both familiar with his gallery. Go see. http://mjranum-stock.deviantart.com/

If you have favorites yourself, post them in this thread. It doesn't have to be just models. Share and we can help each other improve the quality of our work!
    Photoshop Gurus Site Rules

3 Ps of PS: perseverance, patience, & play!

11. Likes MikeMc liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Vafann View Post
    Heeelooo! I Just bought the latest issue of Photoshop Creative (at least itīs the latest that has come to Sweden). Anyway, on the CD attached to the magazine, there was a link to a place with really high quality free resources, that I havenīt come across before. Itīs all free for both personal and commercial projects, and there is some amazing stuff here it you havenīt seen it already.

Here you go:

Freebies | Media Militia
    where do I put these things in photoshop 7 (or are they for later versions only)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast