What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ppt 2 Swf Sdk

abto

Hi Fellows,

Today I am Searching for an application which convert PPT files into Flash and I found PPT 2 SWF SDK. It is a powerful solution providing your applications with an automatic Microsoft PowerPoint to Adobe Flash conversion feature. PPT 2 SWF SDK supports integration into desktop standalone applications, server side services and web sites. The SDK is compatible with C#, VB.NET, VB, Java, C++, ASP, ASP.NET. Basically, it should be compatible with most Windows platforms. You should try this toll because a free trial available on their web site. I hope you will like this tool.

Check it and tell me about it. You can download it from the link in my signature.

Best Regards
Joan

I strongly recommend aXppt flip maker .aXppt - Convert MS PowerPoint to Flash books with page flipping effect. I really have no experience with anything else, and I rarely stitch.. so take that for what it's worth.

google:axppt

Back