What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm doing free retouches, just ask.

Carson

Power User
Hey guys, I am starting a thread to do free retouching. Just send me a picture, and post what you want done to it. Also, I am going to post them on this thread to show my before and after work, and I might also put them in my portfolio depending on the project, and how well quality it is. Thanks. Don't be afraid to post, your helping me as much as i'm helping you.

Ayyyy.... I didn't see this Carson.....

I agree with Steve... you gotta check in often. Your post may get buried under all the new posts coming in. And since your thread is new without things to show, people may not jump in readily most especially if they don't see your name in Currently Active Users.....

Then there are those who might need quick help.... What to do if you're not around?

Sorry guys, I only really login to photoshopgurus form while i'm at school. I have adobe photoshop cs5 on my school computer, but not on my home laptop since I run Linux. So I can only really work on things during my first two school periods which is alittle over 2 hours. :D

Hey Carson, i added another post to help be more clear about it all. hopefully you saw it and will help me out thanks

Back