What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bionic woman

HightLink

Hey, this is one of my lates work doned in PhotoShop, it's a bit gaudy but I always wanted to try do a cibord. I will post the video when it will be one, a few weeks I think.

freeimage-835463hh5-high.jpg

ibclare

Queen Bee
I agree. These are fun to do. There have been a few posted and we even had an Android/Cyborg Creation Challenge.

I like yours. Though it wouldn't take away from the final result any, I would like to see the skin more plastic looking, on the face that is; the normal highlights on her chest give that look already.

Inkz

Guru
Very well done...I would have like to have seen a bigger version of just the after though..... Never the less, looks great. We did a community challenge a while back on Humanoids lol. oh.. Had a little play, added some lens flare at colour dodge and plastic wrap. Good fun. humanoid_zps49f4cff0.gif

Last edited:

HightLink

Hey, thanks for the feedback
@ibclare, the plastic look it's a good idea, I will try it on the next one.
@Inkz, those flares are pretty cool, but why not make them blue? Where can i find a tutorial? I would upload a bigger picture but I kinda got disappointed of what I realized and deleted all the things related to it. Now I need to find the pic again, I wanna make a better work.

ibclare

Queen Bee
Thanks for the larger image Hightlink.

Inkz, that is a good transformation and the light effects give it a special oomph. I'll have to remember that idea for the next one I make.

HightLink

Thanks for the larger image Hightlink.

Inkz, that is a good transformation and the light effects give it a special oomph. I'll have to remember that idea for the next one I make.
[h=3][/h]You're welcome :D
I need to learn how to do those flares