What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Request. Minecraft logo replica...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello can you do for me logo 900x100 EXCSOFT please And MC-WALLHACK

I will be the happiest man of the world !

Hi Guys Im just wandering could you possibly make one that says Vortex? but i really need this.
It needs to remain 200x245
Many thanks
ewok124

I don't know about anyone else here as a 'regular' but this jump in and run culture is beginning to piddle me right off, and they all pop in from some mine-craft site asking for the same thing, must be a very dull site to see all the same avatars filled with the same font design.

I think it s for peoples youtube channel intros I just have a 1 click action template now lol
worksjop.png

Another FREE photoshopgurus image runs out the door.

Yep I am sure your use to it by now any work done on this thread I really would not expect any credit or even a thanks. I think I am going to do this last 1 for free as it is not fair on everyone if people like me just come along and do it for free with no recognition. So I am requesting this thread gets moved to freelance section as it is coming to be 3 - 8 request a week for the same thing. So it is not like me but here is my stance. Only speaking for myself of course.
mine.png

I am like you in the way that I dont mind helping people out I even did a tutorial on how to do it. I know not everyone can afford $4000 to get the software but there is nothing saying they can not do this from downloading the demos and doing it. As this is primarily requests for people that are using it to promote themselves either on youtube or minecraft sites then I think the only way they will appreciate it will be if they have to pay. I am not saying everyone has to charge by all means if you feel you want to do it for free then go ahead. But we can see that this thread is almost getting requests daily and it is boring doing the same thing over and over again. And for people not even to acknowledge you for doing it then so be it. And for the people that are about to say I am at school I cant afford to pay for it etc then here are the links for the software to do it and brushes follow my tutorial you are hardly learning 0.01% of what the software can do so it is very easy.
photoshop http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/tdrc/index.cfm?product=photoshop
cinema 4d MAXON: Demo Version
lightning brushes Lightning Brushes - Free Photoshop Brushes at Brusheezy!

I will also try and do a photoshop cs5 extended only tutorial but honestly I do not use 3d text in photoshop as i believe it is very basic but that is all you need later on today. if I can get set up in my location.

Well I guess no one is willing to pay for the work to be done So this is my final offer you want it un watermarked then Like this post say thank you and write a comment showing your appreciation. I am not trying to whore out likes and THank yous I have plenty on my account but I am fed up of doing things for people that want everything for nothing and cant even say thank you. Once a like, Thank you and a comment showing your appreciation has been recieved then I will replace the current image with a none watermarked version. I think that is fair. If you cant do that then I have provided plenty of resources for you to do it yourself or maybe you can be patient and see if anyone else is kind enough to be walked over and do it for you for nothing in return.
mc vlasics.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back