What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please help create my future car............MY CAMARO!!!!

Mchiapperino13

Can someone please create in photoshop my future car in the best hd high resolution possible????

Car: 2010 Camro SS/RS
Color: Victory Red
Stripes (black on all stripes): Look at attachment images
Rims: Look at attachment images......21" Machined-Aluminum with Black Accents Wheel Package
Backround: White

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!!! PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME :):):):):):)

Attachments

• camaro rally stripes.jpg
    camaro rally stripes.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 0
  • camaro hockey stripes.jpg
    camaro hockey stripes.jpg
    391.6 KB · Views: 0
  • camaro gills.jpg
    camaro gills.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 0
  • camaro rims.jpg
    camaro rims.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 39
Or we could just google image search and find a better starting image like this for example. The job is 3\4 done that way just replace the wheels and put some vents in the side.
new background.jpg

look whos back to the forum. a new name I see all though it is meant as a joke for your own site it is actually a cool image. and Here if I was to guess your style you would have done a bumble bee transformers edition for us.

Could you do me a favor and correct the transparency in the wheel arcs as it says there is no back or other side to the car then I will save it for my collection of good photoshop work.

So photoshop troll has been sorted again wow you are quick and on the ball tonight.

That little bridge of ours doesn't half get crowded from time to time, troll after troll under it lately.

Back