What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The making of a flyer template [video]

Adam McIntyre

I recorded this a few weeks back, it's a little long winded, but it shows my process of how I very randomly create my flyer designs.

The finished product can be found here: Bubblin A5 PSD Flyer Template : PSD Flyer Templates & Photoshop Resources | QAE Design

[video=vimeo;29104281]http://vimeo.com/29104281[/video]

Bubblin.png

Nice THe only thing is I couldnt watch past 3 mins made me to dizzy but that is probably as I am not well at the moment. could you possibly disable the zoom key frames so that I can watch it in full I love seeing other peoples techniques and how they build up projects.

This was the first video i recorded, I didn't realise it was set to 'follow cursor' rather than record full screen.

I'll do another video soon when I get time.

I am sure it is fine for everybody else I have medical things at the moment so cant risk going into a seizure if you have I was messing around with a plug in today on after effects called twitch and I couldnt lol. I see your intro is 3dis is that cinema 4d or adobe.

Looks a bit to 3d for just after effects I am guessing illustrator and then the paths imported I will see if I can recreate similar as I am intrigues I am not sure if it is 3d or just clever shading or just layers stacked. I now have a project for friday

Why don't you buy yourself a copy to see how it's done?

I paid the guy £10 to do it for me. All he asked for was a copy of my logo to insert into the layers, the rest was just rendering apparently

Oh I see in the still image from the link I missed that first time around nice simple and clean exactly how design should be .

Oh I see in the still image from the link I missed that first time around nice simple and clean exactly how design should be .

there are lots of project files on there for an AE dude like you! I personally stick to making pretty pictures haha

I tell you what though you could use a lot of after effects stuff in your pictures especially optical flares plugin literally make 1000's of styles of flares lense flares orbs etc with just a few sliders and then render them out as png broken text effects all sorts of things is possible for making and now you can import psds directly into it your laughing

not sure how far it goes back I know it was fairly compatable in cs5 but I am running cs5.5 and I love the fact I can just browse in adobe bride at illustartor documents click and drag it directly into a psd for vector graphics etc or I can create work paths in photoshop save them as an illustrator file and import the directly into cinema 4d to make whatever your path was into 3d

Calm down calm down...had to say it, that was like watching a psychotropic drug crazed paint explosion on my screen - why so fast?
Cool though Adam.

Back