+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Request: Is anyone able to help remove the girl's face from in-between ours?

Thanks

Request: Is anyone able to help remove the girl's face from in-between ours?

Request: Is anyone able to help remove the girl's face from in-between ours?-i-x5hdl2m.jpg

Hi, I'm new here and was wondering if any of you guys could help me out.

I'd really like the girl's face removed from in between ours if that's possible. I've tried to do this myself, filling the gap with a solid colour or shading but it looks very obvious. You can also see her white dress between our legs at the bottom.

The picture is obviously quite blurry but I'm not sure much can be done about that. If this was the wrong place to request this, sorry!

Many thanks for your time,

Matt
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Request: Is anyone able to help remove the girl's face from in-between ours?-oqj1o.jpg  

Former Member
    Thanks

Re: Request: Is anyone able to help remove the girl's face from in-between ours?

It's an easy enough task to do....Especially with the skill levels of some of our members.

But also, please bear in mind, that this is mainly a discussion forum not a request forum. But saying that, a member may decide to help you out.

Welcome to PSG anyway.

Guru
    Thanks

Re: Request: Is anyone able to help remove the girl's face from in-between ours?

Instead of filling it with Solid color, use the clone stamp tool and fill it with the stuff in the background... and for the white part of the dress again use the same method and clone the floor on it.. also pay close attention to the shadow

4. The Following User Says Thank You to chitkaran For This Useful Post:

MShelley86 (12-18-2012)

Guru
    Thanks

here try placing this there.(tweak it to blend better)
    Attachment 25332
    Last edited by iDad; 12-18-2012 at 03:46 PM.
    Evil Nemesis, Paul and Inkz like this.
    Success is a work in progress,never stop trying.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to iDad For This Useful Post:

MShelley86 (12-18-2012)

Thanks

Thanks for your help and suggestions, I'm having a go with it now. I tried placing that part attached above, but it raises my shoulder up quite a bit, I don't really want to do that.

I've attached what I have so far. I still need to do the dress and the bit of fluff on my knee. I took a part from the top right of the scene, I'm still not completely happy with it. Any other attempts would be much appreciated, my Mum is looking to frame it!

Request: Is anyone able to help remove the girl's face from in-between ours?-retouch.jpg

Thanks

Thanks for your help and suggestions, I'm having a go with it now. I tried placing that part, but it raises my shoulder up quite a bit, I don't really want to do that.

I've attached what I have so far. I still need to do the dress and the bit of fluff on my knee. I took a part from the top right of the scene, I'm still not completely happy with it. Any attempts would be greatly appreciated, my Mum wants to frame this!

Request: Is anyone able to help remove the girl's face from in-between ours?-retouch.jpg

Thanks

I posted my attempt a few hours ago but it hasn't appeared here yet...

Administrator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MShelley86 View Post
    I posted my attempt a few hours ago but it hasn't appeared here yet...
    Sorry for the inconvenience, 4 of your posts were flagged for moderation, I don't know why.
    They've all been approved now.

Guru
    Thanks

what about taking the entire backround out , if its for a frame , you could do all sorts of things

Thanks

I would like to keep the background as it was a Christmas party and I want to keep the atmosphere in it.

I've removed the dress and the bit off fluff, but it's quite amateur-ish. Every time I look at the gap between our heads I immediately see the same bit to the right of the photo.

Request: Is anyone able to help remove the girl's face from in-between ours?-final-touch-up.jpg
    Jessicayla likes this.