What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SO CLOSE, Yet so far..EFFECT HELP (TOPAZ)

Heczia

Hi Guys!

Firstly I want to say thanks for all of the help and advice given so far!

I can 99% confirm the plugin used is Topaz... But I believe they use a variety of effects.

The speed these images are created suggest they use default presets or have there own presets saved. Again, 99% sure Topaz clean and Adjust are used and I think detail is also. I keep getting so close but my images lack the shinyness and smoothness of there images :(

If anyone has time to experiment please try and remember how you did it :)

Thanks again for any help
Heczia!

BeyondTheBuzzer are the people who create these images so google them and check their facebook for more examples!
What I want! - 65499_212654992192629_1752892909_n.png

What I get! - Westbrook Dunk Swag.png
Ignore the poor quality of my image please! Just an example!

Anyone who wants to experiment here is the raw image! :) yo.png

I used Topaz clean and Adjust for my version but I think Detail would help!
If you don't have Topaz get it! It is awesome :3

Lastly! This is one of the better results I have had: Nuggets!.png

There are so many ways to do that that without recording the exact steps it's near impossible to remember them but yes the presets that topaz uses are at the top of the game and their programs are a must for graphics junkies IMO

This might be a little off topic but I'm just curious, why are these types of images so appealing to you? Also in the first image if you turn down the vibrancy and contrast it should look pretty much identical.

The same reason I like a HDR image it just gives more depth to an image it makes things pop that other wise wouldnt standout, they say an image(picture) is worth 1000 words, but play with with an image you have a story. that is if that was asked of me anyway. lol

Nobody will probably see this but I just saw this forum and decided to give it a try. I have come pretty close to this effect and decided to share the picture. yo.jpg

That image has been on here numerous times, how about it before-and-after

Back