What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Request] Hat removal

sharkweather

I would like to have this picture of my mom tattooed on me but I don't want the graduation hat :sad: and this is the best picture I have of her. The (amazing) artist doesn't alter photos in a major way and this would be out of my skill level. I don't know how hard it would be to make look good because you have to guess on the shape of the head and hair style, I can post other pictures of her if requested but the ones that I have I don't think helped the process. I hope someone is willing to help me out with this because it would mean a lot to me. I will post the final result if someone is interested. Thanks in advance :thumbsup:.

Attachments

• mom.JPG
    mom.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 4
Hi Sharkweather and welcome to PSG.

Don't worry about the image being sideways, it's perfectly fine.

PSG is fundamentally a discussion forum, while we don't mind requests for free edits, we prefer to guide and instruct members on how to accomplish edits in Photoshop on their own.

As this is a fairly involved request. You might consider hiring one of our members for this. We have freelance pay for service area.

http://www.photoshopgurus.com/forum/general-photoshop-board/...rvice-section/.

If this sounds interesting to you, go through our guidelines and price list.

http://www.photoshopgurus.com/forum...-posting-freelance-job-please-read-first.html

Good luck!

edit: Someone may come along to help you out and do this edit for you, but this may take a while so please be patient.

Posting other pictures of her without the hat will at least give us a chance to know what she is meant to look like. The least left to our imagination, the more accurate it will be!

Here is a few when she had similar hair.
photo 3.JPGphoto 4.JPG

Heres a couple I grabbed off the internet that I liked I think I'm liking the parted the best even though she did wear it that way.
photo 1.JPGphoto 2.JPG

This cam out pretty cool I like the texture of it!

Unless you can live with this?
View attachment 44216
I like this one the best so far but it looks a little like she's been wearing a hat for awhile :mrgreen:. Texture and color look good to me. Hopefully those extra pictures will help a little bit.

Back