What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dual Monitor Calibration (on the Cheap) with Spyder Express

gedstar

Guru
Just something I'd like to share, if you want to calibrate dual monitors with Spyder4 Express which states
"Simple Affordable Solution for color calibrating a single display"

So in theory you can only calibrate a single monitor, well not true!
Well here's a way to calibrate dual monitors cheesygrin.gif using the same hardware, it's easy and works. thumbsup.gif

http://photoshopcs.com/cheap_dual_monitor_calibration_spyder.html

I'm not in any way promoting the above, just bought this for my own benefit, It may work for other products and hopefully so. Just wanted to share for people in a similar situation as me. :mrgreen:

Last edited:
Thanks, Gedstar. That's handy to know.

When this discussion 1st came up, I was wondering why in the world one couldn't do something simple like that, (eg, did the mfgr do something tricky / underhanded like removing other profile(s) made by the same device), but not worried enough to pursue it any further. Now we know. :)

T

Back