What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I said I would make a new one. Here it is

TiMmY

Well. I did it over the weekend, so just a quick job.
It turned out kinda nice but it needs a little tweaking on the blurring.
BLUR.png

Timmy,

try various levels of blur for your dots. That might look cool - give you that "bokeh" effect.

Agent

There is actually already two or three levels of blur, but the way I blurred I think I also blurred the below layers, causing the rings and over blurring.
Anyway as I was saying, it was just a quick knock out over the weekend, usually I would spend a week, like my others.
Thanks for the advice though, I'm a bit of the novice with blurring, I tend to use it only when I make an aluminium texture.

Nice job TiMmY

You should try to blur the text also, so it blends a bit better, whit the overall blurry feeling.

Keep it up.
Thanks ! :)
Although I kind of wanted to make the text stand out from the rest, the original file is at 1920x1080 so you can see the drop shadow etc.
Doesn't really show up here.

Back