What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

wallpaper?

delvali

My first post about my "project"
I searching a wallpaper, I find it:
Chloe.jpg

remember.. I newbie on PS (suggestions, pls say me) , this finally:
Chloe.jpg

Welcome to the site.

Please refrain from applying your name to others work - not tolerated here thanks.

Oh ok sorry i will go away and read the rules first

Last edited by a moderator:
Carlos, what Paul is telling you is, if you did not take the photograph of Chloe Moretz yourself, then do not place your name (watermark) on the image.

Screen Shot 2014-03-17 at 12.25.07 AM.png

To give you a bit more of an explanation of the problem, if a watermark appears on a photo, it is a legally recognized statement the the person named in the watermark is the copyright holder of the image, ie, it's THEIR image. That is almost always the photographer who took the image, not someone who made a few minor changes to someone else's image in Photoshop.

Tom

No problem; thanks for that. What works - usually - is if you post your artwork and give credit to the original photographer who should be cited on the wallpaper site. Then refrain from your own WM as the others have said. We like to see the credits.

As for ideas about your work. You did a nice BG change. I would like to see more done to change the model's appearance. Do you think you could play with that. Play after all is one of my favorite parts of "working" in Photoshop.

I like the original better. She's a cute kid and the effects on the second image makes her look rather flat.

Back