What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to this forum

JgraphNet

Power User
Hi there!
I'm a new member on this forum and would like to introduce myself to eveyone. I am a Swedish citicent and in my own country I'm a Photoshop Instructor.
Now - I've been looking for an English speaking forum for a while before I found Photoshop Gurus and after scouting it for two days I found it to most probably be what I've been looking for. So I signed up and here I am now.

The idea was to post a message in the Show-Board with an image or two to present myself in that fashion as well, but non of the methods I tried worked. Neither uploding from my comp, nor uploding from URL. They were all aborted with various and cryptic error messages.
Yes, I have read the rules for attachments as stated in The Announcement section and kept well within the limits, but after trying two different comps with two different OS and four different browsers and still getting nothing but aborted operations, I gave it up.

Guess I'll have to go for second best and simply provide a link to my Gallery on my own website in it's intermediate state : Gallery Main - ©JgraphNet
Most of the work displayed is retouching of photographs for a couple of Sweden based Photographers.

So - could someone please verify if the function "Manage Attachments" actually works, if it still is the rules for posting images stated in The Announcement Section that is valid, and if so - if it is a temporary server glitch preventing me from adding attachments.
And if non of them - please clarify the rules for adding images to posts.

Thank you !

Last edited:
Thank you, geo.stw and welcome aboard you too ! :)

Have you done any browsing of the board yet ?
Can't help but get the feeling it's more or less abandoned by the mods and owners ...
I may be wrong there but judging from the ammount of spam everywhere it seems they've given up on it.
Well - pity if so, but I guess we're pretty much on our own here.

See you around !

Back