What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If somebody can help

kojoti

I am new in Photoshop and i try to make avatar but is too complicated for me, i need Avatar for game that i play.
With some nice Battle Tank and big name PANZER with fancy military font, also i would like if possible to have and Republic of Macedonia Flag. I hope that somebody can help and make Avatar for me.

if you need few examples please PM me.

Thank you in advance...

You can post images here.
Rather than have our members hunt around for images you may or may not like why don't you find some images of tanks and the flag and anything else that might look good.

Then you need to tell us what the avatar specs are for the site.

Thank you for respond

Flag
Macedonia_Flag_Grunge_by_xxoblivionxx.jpg

Ornament
1052382-Vergina-Sun-Macedonia-Symbol-On-A-Red-And-Brown-Background-Poster-Art-Print.jpg

Tank
dcryptconcepttankbydave.jpg

Ornament Shields
379016.jpg
I need Avatar 600X600 pixels and if posible red and gold as main colors, tank can be inside in the shield and PANZER with big fire letters on top or bottom.

Thank you guys

Don't you hate this protected images like the one with the shields they are so annoying though it's turning to be a nice avatar

watermark........he's keeping the profits to himself lol

Back