What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Play on PSG

What would PSG do when it's slow without us clowns?:mrgreen:

PROBABLY HAVE a

Partial Generalized Seizure:rofl:

I am in need coz I spend all my time messin with this...Please Send Greenbacks!:deadhorse:

Alb is getting PONY SPANKING GRUMPY

Alb is getting PONY SPANKING GRUMPY

No, I figured I was beating a dead horse asking this crowd for cash..LOL.

Okay you win. PONY SPANKING GURU, Is that better lol

Please Stop Giving unclear advice

Please Study Goofball:rofl:

Pixel Sloppy Guru

Just playing the game, not insulting

The People Striving for Greatness were holding a meeting of their Personnel Support Group to discuss the Pagan Spirit Gathering that night. The only problem was that even though they used a Pseudorandom Sequence Generator to encrypt their communications, because they ordered large quantities of Phosphate, Saline and Glucose, the Presidential Security Group caught wind of the upcoming meeting and gave the Pacific Seabird Group a small Public Service Grant to develop their Peripheral Sensory Ganglia as a means of spying. Unfortunately, the Power and Propulsion Systems Groups independently determined that even by equiping the birds with a Pure Steam Generator, they wouldn't have enough energy to accomplish their mission.

At this point, the author of the above material woke up and remembered that he had been hypnotized, and was actually in a Patient Support Group for Posting Stupid Graphics on PhotoshopGurus.com.

:mrgreen:

Tom M

:shocked:PROBABLY STUPID GAME :shocked:

But it even gave the highly intelligent something to ponder:rofl: carry on(as i_B says"full speed ahead)

Post stress graphics
I hear it tends to buildup your verbal skills but it really over exercises the finger joints,Tom
I picture you leaning back and snapping your fingers while clasping them together after that one:rofl:BRAVO

Last edited:

Back