What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Animals doing "their thing" thread (20130415)

Tom Mann

Guru
I'm sure you all have some photos of animals acting funny, affectionate, crazy, whatever, so why don't you post a few of your better shots in this thread. It doesn't matter if the animal is your pet, or something you spotted in the wild or in a zoo -- all critters are welcome.

Discussions of the images and on topic comments will be in this thread this week, but pls follow the other general guidelines for the NO WORDS threads (eg, no nude images, YOU must be the photographer, etc.) .

To start off, here is a snap I took just this past Saturday.

Tom

IMG_6752cr2-acr-ps01a-02_600px_wide-doing_their_thing.jpg

Canon G12 point and shoot. External flash on flash-shoe, but pointed directly backwards, ie, up towards ceiling for bounce flash.

Tom M

Attachments

• IMG_6774cr2-acr-ps02a_650px_wide-01.jpg
    IMG_6774cr2-acr-ps02a_650px_wide-01.jpg
    216.1 KB · Views: 73
Okay, so your turtle bigger than ours..... What are you really saying :rofl:

:shocked: Jiminy cricket! he said it.......:rofl:...... :rofl:

Now get back on topic boss :rofl: lol gotcha!

Gotta ask Tom...
Why is the thread called what it is with #20130415 following it?

Gotta ask Tom... Why is the thread called what it is with #20130415 following it?

It's the date in year-month-day format (ie, most significant bits, middle bits, least significant bits). That way, when you do an ordinary numeric sort on it, the posts come out in chronological order. I like to look things up from far in the past, so, if in 2016 I want to find all the photo threads I started here in April of 2013, all I have to do is run a Google query {"Tom Mann" 201304 site:photoshopgurus.com}

T

Back