What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3D 3D Egyptian eye

hershy314

Guru
Found this image while doing my school work. and following a tut by bluelightingtv on youtube I was able to make the eye become 3D. You will need 3d glasses with the cyan/red lenses. I have a pair that is green and red that I got a dollar general that works for this image as well.

3deye.jpg

I love the unintentional pun of following a tut- ie one of the most famous ancient Egyptian kings- King Tut- Tutankhamun- The boy King.

Boosh!
[h=3][/h]

hawkeye

Guru
According to the info the school gave me, this eye is found in the Brooklyn Museum in New york

It probably is, there are Egyptian antiquities all over the world in museums and private collections. I just thought I'd post King Tut to go along with the "tut theme".

Janifar

Banned
Yep!! It's a plenty one shared by you and good news that you got a dollar for that.