What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brushes Download Free 8 Fantastic Fractal Photoshop Brushes

Status
Not open for further replies.

saflover2006

Free Fantastic Fractal Photoshop Brushes
These are very useful for getting unique space effects and abstract compositions, such as a solar flares. The brushes are all at a 2500 x 2500px – Maximum quality. I hope you find them useful Im sure you will, I certainly have.

Apophysis-previews.jpg

KRF

Power User
thanks for the link, I'm going to have a look through them soon, just have other things to do at the moment, but again thanks :)

davidphotoshop

These are very useful for getting unique space effects and abstract compositions, such as a solar flares. The brushes are all at a 2500 x 2500px – Maximum quality. I hope you find them useful Im sure you will, I certainly have.

View attachment 1116

I do not know what is these mean?, just post an image?

Last edited:

johnsonlive1

Wow ! Thanks a lot. These brushes looks awesome. I am web designer and daily i am creating new images with help of Psd's and some creative brushes. So i think this brushes will help me while making some 3D images. Keep posting !

vOid

Wow, they are awesome, thanks for the SHARE!

krish4ever

Awesome Brushes..! But very less applications isn't it..! can this be used in any place other than party stuffs??? I would like to know..!

krish4ever

View attachment 1116

Sorry I tried too, but i have to..! where is the attachment for this brushes????

ibclare

Queen Bee
OK everyone, this thread is over 2 years old. You'll find that some things aren't still on the forum after that amount of time. I'm going to close the thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.