What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tennis Anyone ??? Photoshop Tennis

ibclare

Queen Bee
The Photoshop Tennis Game was started in October 2010 by Yutosi.

The basic description is: someone posts a picture. Someone else comes along and edits the picture by adding to the image or in some way changing it, incorporating it into a new picture, whatever! Use your imagination.

The only difference this time is we'll add a winner at the end. This - I hope - fun competition will stay open for two weeks, ending July 30th (unless the interest dwindles sooner in which case it will be after the first weekend). The winner will be determined by poll and will be judged by your peers. Because we have global participants, we'll make a cutoff of midnight GMT - assuming I get it right. Then the judging will begin and it is possible that it will be extended another day to get in the votes.

Here are the original rules:

Instructions:

1. Someone posts a picture.

2. The next person must take that picture, edit it in a humorous way (or non humorous if you want) in a photo editing application such as Photoshop, Illustrator Gimp, MS Paint, etc.)

3. That person must then re-post it, for the next poster to edit.

And here is a link to the original game. See how the other gurus have played it:

http://www.photoshopgurus.com/forum/general-photoshop-board/27855-photoshop-tennis-game.html

I'm posting the starter pic and I couldn't help myself. I had to add the first new component. :rolleyes:

Please double click or save the image as it is larger than it appears.

TennisAnyone.jpg

I hope we gets plenty of participation. The changes you make can be really simple; they don't have to take a long time; remember, they might get destroyed in the next edit.

Last edited:
Hey mom look what I got! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
spaceda.jpg

Last edited:
Saddle up, round em up Cowboy!

Bets you don't take that home to mom.
I'll never forget my mom's and grandmom's reactions to the mouse I brought in by the tail! I think I was 4 years old. And quite proud . . .

Saddle up, round em up Cowboy!

Bets you don't take that home to mom.
I'll never forget my mom's and grandmom's reactions to the mouse I brought in by the tail! I think I was 4 years old. And quite proud . . .
wow...not only quiet proud but quiet brave I must say
braveq.jpg

was it like this? :)

Should of called it - if your passing by, leave an addition if you want to.

sammy the sausage wants to tell you not to forget the past tennis game and brings an ode about it with this lovely sign:

tennis3.png

LOL. I like it, even though it doesn't follow the rules of the PS Tennis Game. You are supposed to take the last entry and chnge it, but keep the old image in your new one. But I like what you did anyway.

Back