What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

re: Challenge 8 "HARD WORK"

Choose Your Winner

• smoke

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • ALB

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • aunty clare

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • MikeMc

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • IamSam

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • hershy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

iDad

Guru
Let the Polling Begin! (I said polling, not trolling)

Last edited by a moderator:
re: Challenge 8 "HARD WORK"

although not very humurous and i cant win anyway , two remote pistols shooting the telly , my remotes work very very hard but i tried to show it doesnt have to be about humans, alsojust quick practice on the warp tool and layers

Challenge 8 Hard Work VOTING; IMAGES AND POLL

Vote for your favorite. Post comments. Results in a couple days. Then the Spring Season Challenge. The winner of Challenge 8 will design the following challenge, #9 which will start in a few weeks once the Special Challenge is over. Enjoy the hard work images!

Last edited:
Re: Challenge 8 Hard Work VOTING; IMAGES AND POLL

y am I listed? I didnt do a chop?

Oh, lol, you're girl was just a photo you found then? I was wondering but I thought maybe added the toolbag and the sledgehammer (can't remember what). OK, you're GONE man!

Always on your mind mate, and mine was a chop of iDADS but not entered, go figure:rofl:

4 and a half hours left to vote. Get your opinion recognized. It looks like we may have a winner. Well-chosen Mike. Whether you ultimately win or not, it's a great image, even if it is a collaboration between you and egosbar!!!

C'mon folks, last minute views and votes are aOK. The more positive votes a winner gets, the more validated he/she feels about the value of their work!

some one voted for me ! :D
can't believe :D

Very funny. You do nice work. I'm surprised you didn't take first place in the Valentine Challenge. I would have given it to you. Anyway, you're going to be the winnder soon. I can feel it in my bones.

In the meantime, this poll is closed. Egosbar, where are you? It's not like we need to announce who the winner is . . . protocol you know, lol.

Wow......Never thought I could come up with a winnah......Thanks to egosbar for the idea and challenge !

I have a idea I am working out the details now!:perfect:

Last edited:

Back