What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

POLL: Challenge 12 Voting

Pick a Winner

• hershy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SPWA

• ibclare

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • hoops

• smoke

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • egosbar

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • chrisdesign

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • SITM

• IamSam

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • un.imaginative.boy

• Jessicayla

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ibclare

Queen Bee
Sorry for the delay in posting the poll everybody. Darn Mama Nature wouldn't cooperate, not even for Queen Bee - put me in my place, and started a big forest fire yesterday that involved my fiance and me in responding. OK, OK, a little plug for myself; done. Now, to the business at hand.

Please pick your favorite entrant, even if that member has double entries and you like one entry but not the other, up to you. Base it on whatever criteria you choose.

There are no rules against voting for yourself, but I challenge you to pick the one you think is best. If that one is yours, fire away!

hershy

33473d1371072845t-challenge-12-manipulate-image-power-station.jpg

33779d1371879537t-challenge-12-manipulate-image-random.jpg

Well, a 3-way tie. Now what Inkpad?

How do we select a winner? Create a new poll for the tiebreaker? Yours to come up with a solution I'd say. One thing we don't want to do IMO is assign a challenge each; it will just stretch the new challenge creators out into the nebulous future . . .

One winner OR we can have them decide who would like to create the next one. Another option is, somebody, anybody offers.

Wait for it . . .

winners create a challenge then have a poll on which one wed like to do

i have a challenge if there are no others, maybe add a poll for everyone to submit one idea and vote on that could be fun

Last edited:
I like the idea of having the 3 winners create a challenge and a poll to choose. Or maybe we should have a poll to see if this idea is welcome? Or maybe we should have a poll to see if we should go the other way? Or just go with your second idea . . .

Just yanking your chain egosbar! :cheesygrin: I do like both your ideas. Let's see what inky has to say.

You there Inkpad?

lol , my chain is easily yanked and you do it well at times i might become the yanker and not the yankee , be careful

damn I missed voting :'( so sad - yet so busy! good luck picking up a winer ;)

Sorry.... almost forgot to come back to this as been busy.. well a three way tie.. do you think or except that i should have the final vote as i miss the voting in the first place...

If so i would choose smoke...purely and simply because i would have never thought of using the image in that way.. very good smoke.

Back