What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Multilayer exporter for Photoshop (Tool)

ThomasMoore

Free Photoshop Tool/extension to add multilayer export functionality to Photoshop.
with it you can export your graphics extremely fast for development, websites or flash banners.

BTW its called “Breeezy”, drop me a line if you like my tool :)

breeezyplugin c o m --- sorry I can't post an actual link yet

But there is already such a tool built into Photoshop - Duplicate Layers, and chose New document.

there isn't any as far as I know,, do you mean there is a way to do it manually?
because this is an automation tool,,, you select which layers you want to be exported click a button
and they all get save with their transparency to a folder

sorry about that,, something didn't work with the browser
it didn't post my last comment,,,

Anyway with the method you are describing above you can't select the layers you would like to export in advance,
it just gives you the option to save all the layers in the document and if you work with documents with hundreds of layers and groups it's pretty useless.

This extension lets you select which layers or groups you like to export before hand and it will export them with transparency using save for Web compression,

that's a big difference

Back