What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Image Editing Script (pay if Needed)

blue choshiz

You can jump straight to the request below but i would be thankful if you read this little bit. i was directed to post this here. Thanks guys.

i am not a photoshop expert, neither a newbie. a self-taught user, I have used photoshop for many years now, doing nothing fancy, usually basic operations like remove redEye, adding text to existing images, redrawing, etc. Basically i like playing with PS, as a result once in a while friends and family send photos and images to edit them for free. Late december, my niece gave me two images (an original & a photoshopped version that used a script), asking me to teach her how to get a simlar result. About 3 of her PS friends had come up with scripts to edit images of such quality, the best image was what she sent me, achieved with a script written in code apparently done in a short time

By posting this here you know i failed miserably lol trying all that i can in my free time but coming up short. I have used several techniques, software (eg denoising plugins like topaz and noise ninja), etc but they disappoint (lineart or details get lost). Long story short i have reached the end of the road and should have done this from the beginning. after all the time I used i've become enamored with learning or having such a skill to edit images in PS.

I use PS CS2, havent upgraded it since i bought it. Here is a list of images i received to give an impression of what my niece was talking about and results i hope to get in the request below: Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem! [why is the sendspace link behaving like this on this site?]
THE REQUEST
To anyone interested here is my request.
(I) show/teach a set of techniques that can achieve approximately similar results (and software if needed)
(II) help write a coded script to achieve something similar. script can be independent or can be included as a step in a photoshop based action script (ie can be saved in an atn file). the writer chooses the language (java, c++, etc)​

ofc for whatever techniques/scripts the ideal situation is that for similar images, eg 20 in number, using PS automation(actions) shouldnt take more than one hour even if inputs like values for curves (levels) are needed.

like many, editing and retouching images isnt my profession but just a hobby. so it would be really nice if this can be done freely. However to whoever is interested and willing to help we can discuss remuneration (payment) for doing such a service [PAYPAL]. In whichever way i will mighty grateful to anyone that works with me on this.

Quick reply

This can be accomplished without a script but built in automator or actions in Photoshop. I would have to see the files to make sure.
Thanks and good luck!

Actions are a way to automate some processes. But usually actions and scripts arnt pressed and that is your final image. The whole point of Photoshop is for individul creativity. All images are different and require differing degrees of tweaking and retouching. So just pressing a button and being presented with the final image is highly unlikely. But don't get me wrong actions and scripts do have their place in image retouching. So maybe this action you are talking about is an After "effect" ? Could not the person who created this action email you it? You can the open it in Photoshop and view each step breakdown and you can then see what's happening in each step.
I'd be interested in seeing this image to evaluate it.

My email is: info@andrewwaterhouse.co.uk

photo retouching & editing professional

We are a professional team in Photo Editing & Photo Retouching

No compromises

Payment after confirmed delivery.
If you are interested in us, please kindly come to our website " login ", and please feel free to contact us at " user@zipfreelance.com "

Hey i know some guy back in the UK with that surname mate, what end you from?

Back