What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GetAHost.com needs to GetADesign partner

getahost.com

Wanted! Preferably Alive:
Professional Creative Director / Graphic Designer for a serious partnership opportunity

GetAHost is soliciting the services of a serious and highly advanced level creative graphics designer with an excellent track record who would like to put their skills and faith towards a collaborative effort in a partnership. Finding a graphics designer is the final frontier in our quest to fulfill our vision of becoming a leader not only in the web hosting market but beyond. This position will demand part to full time commitment and in turn “partners” can expect a direct slice of profits. You’re no longer just a free lancer, you’re a key component in a long term project.

Why would you invest your time in GetAHost?

You many be rightly wondering, “sorry to burst your cloud, getahost, webhosting is already over saturated!” Our answer to this is simple, we know what other hosts offer and we have the raw hardware and knowledgebase to beat them. Once you join us you will soon realize our vision which fundamentally shows that we work differently and think differently than many current companies in the web hosting space while still earning high ratings and high yields.

Not a one guy operation: We already have a coordinated and result oriented team filling all marketing, programming, and technical needs. The team has dozens of years of web hosting experience combined with each individual being expert in their field of expertise.

Long Term Potential: We retain our staff using a different type of incentive; each staff member has a vested and recurring ensured interest due to their retaining a stake of the company and subsequently having a direct incentive to do their best for the operation.

Starting a few steps ahead: Each person on the team is an expert, but that wouldn’t make up for any hardware lapses. We have some of the latest and most cutting edge web servers out on the market dispersed across multiple datacenters.

For this position the following criteria as listed below must be met – GetAHost.com reserves the right to revise or terminate these requirements at any time.

Applicant Criteria:
  • Minimum age to apply: 21 years at the time of sign-on.
  • No prior felonies or convictions in any jurisdiction throughout the world.
  • Minimum of Three years’ experience in the web design field: We will be asking to see samples of prior work.
  • Consent to signing a total non-disclosure and confidentiality agreement.
  • Fluent and conversational English spoken, read, and understood.
  • Proficient in MS Office Suite and at least one high end web design software: i.e. Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator etc.
  • Prior experience in one or multiple corporate web design projects.
  • Willingness to work on all graphics projects at the highest level of commitment and quality that GetAHost.com may need for its purposes for the entire duration of GetAHost.com
  • Willingness to constantly be in communication with other officers of the company including the CEO, CMO, and others including staff.
  • A Commitment of at least ten to fifteen hours a week of dedicated graphics works for GetAHost.com as a base minimum.
Next steps: If you think you’re up for the challenge of being a partner in our project then take the first steps:
Send us a one paragraph write up describing why you think you’d be our best choice for our advanced level creative graphics design partner going forward and link us to some of your best work -via PM.

Have you actually got something we could look at first If I was ever interested in joining something like this I would want to research as much about you as you would want to research us. I also think your description seems detailed yet not much detail is given I think most members here are efficient in say photoshop, Illustrator, and even a few of us are very handy in the use of dreamweaver, fireworks and flash (ok not so much flash in my case but learning it as we speak) Are you really just looking for someone who could throw out graphic layouts or does that graphics layout have to be incorporated into a flash document or dreamweaver site, would you like the person you choose to design graphical flash web layouts, be able to build css sites etc. Yes you can build websites in photoshop even stunning 1s and import them into dreamweaver to match the coding to make it a suitable site or even use the popular plugin of sitegrinder which does a lot of auto work and converting photoshop sites to css or html sites. But I would not really call photoshop or Illustrator a high end web development software.

Back