What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Company Logo and Winform GUI Design Needed Paying $250

Status
Not open for further replies.
Company Logo and Winform GUI Design Needed Paying $250

Logo Description:
Looking for a simple logo design for my spare time starter basement software company that deals with setting up / provisioning wireless mobile handheld barcode
computers. Mostly looking for corporate look / healthcare design colors as this is my target market, similar to the Motorola MC75AO-HC handheld device colors.
I would like to have LLC in my logo, but understand if it can't be done. Please PM me for company name and links.

Examples:
I like the font of the skype logo..
LINK
Here is another nice logo
LINK

Winform GUI Description
I also need a skin design for my application. Attached is a screenshot and link to a youtube video of my current application gui that I threw together. It is hideous, but gives you an understanding of the buttons, flashing led's, etc.. that I will need. I like the look of the winamp skins below and the neon blue led colors of the alarm keypad and computer case fan. If there was some way to incorporate that look, with the handheld scanner colors of the MC75AO-HC, etc.. Thats what I'm kind of looking for. Clean, simple, but looks high tech.I am open to all suggestions.

If your confused about winform design, just recreate my screenshot (not really) with photoshop etc.. and I can overlay hot spots for the buttons in my program, so when a user clicks it will perform a task. If you supply two icons, one for button up and button down, and can make them change with the mouse click etc.. Here is a link to a youtube video of something similar...LINK

Winform GUI Design Requirements:

Buttons:
1. Create Template
2. Edit Template
3. Delete Template
4. Use Existing Template
5. Provision Device
6. (Upper left corner) Need a small button, similar to a power button. User will click this to open "Advanced Settings". I dont need any text in it or, next to it.
7. (Upper right corner) Need a minimize and close button for the application.

Boxes:
(Bottom) This is where I put active logging scrolling text.. I just need a colored background as I provide overlayed text.

(Middle Right) This is where a picture of the type of device (see handheld devices below) that we have detected and provisioing goes.. I was just planning on to use a generic picture of each device from their marketing site, but if you want to come up with something else, feel free. I dont have an idea what I would use for a picture before it detects, blank doesn't look that great. Also need some type of image for an unknown device that I don't support. I was using a giant question mark, but once again..hideous.

(Middle Left) Current Template Selected text box. After a user chooses a template, I just fill in the text with the name.

LED Lights

These actually turn red or green depending on the status. The provisioning device LED blinks while its doing its thing. Feel free to change this style etc.. Just need the different images if they turn colors etc..
1. Device Detected
2. Provisioning Device
3. Device Complete

Name of Application
Need the name of the application or pic of logo somewhere..

handheld devices
MC5590
LINK

MC55AO
LINK

MC55AO-HC
LINK

MC65
LINK

MC75A
LINK

MC75AO-HC
LINK

Youtube video
LINK

winamp skin
LINK
LINK

Alarm keypad display
LINK

Neon blue Computer case fan
LINK

Timeframe: 2 weeks

Picking the designer: I am new to this, so let me know how this usually goes. I figure a couple of people might create a logo with watermarks, and then I choose which one to go with. If I'm wrong, let me know.

Payment / Terms: I can pay half the money after the logo is complete and the other half when the winform is complete. I know you dont want to waste your time, and I want you to know I am serious and not a deadbeat client. As for terms, once payment is complete, I will own all exclusive rights to the images.

Attachments

• screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 1
Hi,
I worked with f5designstudio today on the logo and he was really easy to work with, and created exactly what I wanted. I easily recommend him to any one looking for a cool, creative logo!
Thanks f5 and photoshopguru!
Sincerely,
Basementvbprogrammer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back