What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help with friends clan logo and her intro for youtube :) Please respond asap!

Hoogle

Guru
Sorry cant do that I try to stay away from using other Artists work.

ibclare

Queen Bee
And beyond hoogle's issue is one of ethics and legality. The second image is a free download from deviantart.com, but the first one has a copyright line on it and, at least on this webpage, is not for sale. It would be a rip-off if it were used.

DoM BulletProof

oh, im srry...well then, can someone try to just make a reaper, and skeleton kind of thing? She would like to have the intro the same way i said, but like ig dont use those images...but she really would like a logo, and i dnt have photoshop :(

Bubolan4o

Will see what i can do for u mate, but dont expect something big cos im not good at doing skeleton logoes :d

Hoogle

Guru
I was working on something but it has crashed on me so I recovered it as I did not save the file however a lot of the effects, Glows and color is wrong or gone and to be honest I dont want to start again. I will try and edit the finished video to make it look a bit prettier but if I was you I would hope somebody else does it

Hoogle

Guru
It is very amateur looking but i did make good 1 for you last week and to correct this will take 16 hours to render with proper settings and I cant afford to have my computer out of use for that long.

Hoogle

Guru
here is a 1 frame maybe you could do something like this towards the logo.

Good Luck
death.png

DoM BulletProof

Wow thanks! I will tell her to advertise you on her youtube, can you give me download link for youtube intro?