What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Breaking News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoogle

Guru
rendered.png
^Heres an idea see what I did there Clever I know lol. Anyway back to it It is obvious this thread has issues and from what I can work out it is contained to just this live thread at the moment so whoever is having issues start a new thread and post an image in it if you cant then we will look into it more, But So far we have done everything we can with Dreamers account and until we have more info on what is going on and find a comparrisson in the threads it effects there is not much more we can do.

Steve

Retired Administrator
Dreamers and Pooka, the way the permissions are set only Moderators and Administrators can post images directly in News and Announcements.
I don't see the point of that but I'll see what Admin says.

ibclare

Queen Bee
I have an idea (lightbulb): how about we close this thread! I had this problem once before when we were changing teh forum styles and couldn't post images, but I've never had trouble in another thread since. So . . . seems like a kind of non-issue unless it keeps happening.

Thanks Hoogle for the BD wishes :redface: (I think you just want to keep the thread alive so ppl can see how old I am!)

Dreamers

Guru
15739d1333290545t-avatar-wars-iii-revenge-gurus-bday-clare-1.jpg

hmss ok a try for the url thing, not sure if it will work..

Dreamers

Guru
yay Thanks Steve
Thanks Hoogle
Thanks Ibclare
and everone else :)

Frey

Banned
Happy belated birthday! I don't really have a birthday design for you but I do have a jingle.

Have a happy happy birthday it comes just once a year
We're glad you;re at our steakhouse so give a Texas cheer

Corny I know, but I tried :)

Frey

Banned
Its from Texas Steakhouse. They sing it on your birthday when they bring you a peice of cake. As I said, corny, but thats all I could come up with.

Status
Not open for further replies.