What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No lowercase letters in CS6. Help?

acetheiceman

I just downloaded CS6 for a tech class in High school. One of our homework assignments is to try to duplicate a simple logo for a music artist, company, etc. I was trying to make the music artist deadmau5's logo, which is basically all lowercase letters in Arial black font with the spacing eliminated.

When I began making the logo, I ran into a bit of a problem. No matter what font I would choose, no lowercase letters would show, only all caps. I tried to mess around with the different settings that come along with text, and nothing would work. I simply don't know why.

Any information you could offer would be great. Thanks!

If you click on Window/ Character, you may have an icon with TT on it. Make sure it is not highlighted. If this is not the problem, try resetting all the settings to default.