I wasn't exactly sure what I should call this, so please dont get mad if this wasn't reaching your expectations (Also, please help me get a better title).
Since I am so goddamn smart (sarcasm) I am making a text and a video tutorial.
Oh, since I am new: Please flame me so hard I wont do anything wrong again (If I did something wrong).
Example Image of finished product:
HTML Code:http://i1002.photobucket.com/albums/af148/MikkelHoem/ElectricTextH4AWCKcopy.pngThat's it, tell me if you need help.Text tutorial:
- Create a new image (preferably 1000x1000 pixels)
- Hit shift+F5 and change the background to black
- New layer
- Type in "your text" with 28 Days Later (in video description) and size 250pt
- Duplicate layer
- Lock the first layer
- Go to second layer and thereby go to filter>stylize>wind
- Hit okay on all popups
- Press ctrl-f
- go to filter>stylize>wind and change direction (to the opposite)
- press ctrl-f
- Flip image 90 degrees
- Use the wind effect to the right and left (see above to do it)
- Flip image back
- Go to blending options and go to color overlay
- turn it on and choose a color.
28 Days Later Font | dafont.com