What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Video Tutorial #3- Mask & Layers Essentials!

I can only say you can never watch or read too many tutorials. There is so much to learn and I am self taught and where does my info come from? All tutorials of course so thanks for the tuts and keep em coming!

(^^Pointing to post above ^^)
See what I mean, amigo ? There can't be to many of them ... :)

I guess you're right JgraphNet :) It's fun to know I'm helping people out.
The fact that this video has already 616 view, and in total the new series has 1500 view is extremely encouraging and I'm very motivated to keep on going!

Carrie56, Thanks for your comment!
I read every comment, pay attention to every 'like', subscriber or view, and I'm glad to have such support from every one.

Thanks again & Ciao, Amigo.

WOW thenks for this tutorials

Missed that one ;) You are very very welcome!

Since I got many requests for some practice files, I decided to upload a .PSD file for every tutorial I created.
That way any one who wants to, can follow me thorough the tutorials :)

I actually just finished uploading the last file now, and you can find them all on my blog.

Amigo Productions Blog

I'll be glad to know if this helps you!!

Since I got many requests for some practice files, I decided to upload a .PSD file for every tutorial I created.
That way any one who wants to, can follow me thorough the tutorials :)
That's a very good idea, Amigo, and I hope you make them available in some way here at PG.
I've had a bit of a bad conscience for a while since things happenings IRL haven't permitted to do more tutorials to post here...
But now I can let that go and concentrate on other matters knowing you will keep quality tutorials coming.
That's great news ! :)

Last edited:
Hey again JgrapghNet!
What do you mean about bad conscience for a while? And who or what is IRL?

and you said
I hope you make them available in some way here at PG.
.. But They are :) you can download all of the file in my blog.
And Thanks for the good words!! You know I really appreciate it!!

Hey Amigo,

Thank you for that video, I am really new to photoshop and that has helped my understanding of masks and layers.

Great stuff will watch the other videos and will play around too.

Cheers,

Ben :)

Hey psdnoob, Welcome to photoshop then! I'm sure you'll enjoy it very much once you understand what it's able to do.

I just uploaded a new tutorial today about Smart Objects so be sure to check it out ;)

Hey Amigo,

Thank you for that video, I am really new to photoshop and that has helped my understanding of masks and layers.

Great stuff will watch the other videos and will play around too.

Cheers,

Ben :)

Back